Saturday, July 14, 2007

Me, A Tear!!!

I don’t know from where to start,

Should I reveal out my heart???

I am just there at the brink of my home,

Please don’t shut your eyes,,, please don’t….

For I would be left to die as an orphan, all alone…

I have died before, I would again die for you!!!!

Still you never realize that I am your love,, so true…

I would again be a martyr,

I would again make you smile,

I would again kiss your cheeks,

I would again love your lips,

To make you feel divinely better…..

Coz even I want to rest in peace..

Coz there is no better place than your lips,

Where my breathe wants to live…

Its no more mine!!!!!!!

Now, since I am no more,

Nothing would look blurred,

Your eyes would see a beauty,

Divinity waiting to embrace you,

In its cozy arms where you would be,

With no clouds even in horizons,

No more tears would rain,

NOR WOULD THERE BE A RAINBOW !!!!!

Never ever you would, so dearly,

Love the sweet taste of joy,

Never ever you would know,

What true love is….

Never ever you would find,

A beauty so beautiful….

Never ever you would have,

ME AGAIN, SWEETHEART, it ain’t true ….

Don’t let me die, please don’t…

I want to live in those beautiful eyes,

Don’t let me go, please don’t..

For no one would ever love you more…

For I have loved you always,

For I would love you always…..

I would be incarnated again,

I would again live in your eyes,

For I would live in you,

For I would die for you!!!!!

3 comments:

Dizzy said...

oye pagal ashiq....yeh blog toh thode time mein ek love epic ban ne wala hai!

Iceberg said...

jo lagta hai woh likh deta hu... jabardasti kuch aur likhne kuch sense nahi naa...

Dizzy said...

hmmm....tera dimaag toh shuru se hi kharab hai,aajtak iss sab ke alawa kuch socha hai lou?