Saturday, September 6, 2008

Rise!!!!

Seems as if i am being pushed into an exile. Really. Totally secluded from the whole world. As if earth's being dragged from under my feet. I feel scared. No, i am scared. Damn scared. This is the only thing i fear. Forced loneliness. As if i am trapped in a dark room, left to die. Suffocating in that stale air. Being held by chains. No, i want to be free. I cant stay here. As if someone is trying to drown me. I need strength and I NEED MYSELF. Yes, i need myself. I want to think about myself. I want to live. Live for myself. Just me. I want to be myself. I just cant flow with the flow. Either i will change the flow or move out of that comfort. I am not a pebble. I will show the whole world that you achieve all you desire. And you desire all you dream. Dream. Dream. Hope. Light. Chance. Take a chance. For opportunity doesn't come on its own. You need to call it. Yes. Coz you are not the only one. Coz you are not the only one blessed. Move out. Dare. Dare to dream. For hopes shattered will make you dream more. Rise from the ashes b'coz you cannot go down further. Believe your heart and you will burn out in your dreams. Believe your brain and you will reach nowhere.

Just put your right hand across your chest and you wont need any other motivation
.

Life's gonna get to you if you let it escape your grasp. Give out your heart. For, you wouldnt ever regret, only if i had given more. Just give all your soul. For, you are left with none to regret.

Life is what you make with the breathes you have. And you are, what life fails to make out of you.

Rise. Dare. Hope. Dream. Desire. Go. And get it. World is yours if you rise!!!

1 comment:

yatin said...

nice yaar!!! your blog rise is really inspiring specially for those having exam on their head
keep it up